Online nutrition counseling
Corporate nutrition education
My expertise includes changing food and lifestyle habits to promote a healthy lifestyle, disease prevention and longevity.
- Evidence-based nutrition to help prevent or treat chronic diseases including pre-diabetes, hypertension, and high cholesterol
- Women’s health through the lifespan
- Healthy weight maintenance, loss or gain
- Teen and tween nutrition
- Childhood and adult obesity
- Team-based support for eating disorders
In all areas, I provide a personalized strategy to reach desired goals in a reasonable and healthy time period. My practices promote evidence-based nutrition and a healthy lifestyle and help people to stay within their food budgets while improving their health.
I am available to work in collaboration with your other health care providers.
Insurance: United Healthcare and Oxford.