I offer personalized nutrition counseling for children, adolescents, and adults, using evidence-based information to prevent and address nutrition-related disease. I use knowledge and techniques of functional medicine and behavior change to help you work towards improving your health and reaching your goals.
NEW! Click here for information on testing including full micronutrient panel, MTHFR, and other genetic testing to further personalize your food and lifestyle plan.
- Do you want to reduce your risk of disease such as diabetes, cancer or cardiovascular disease
- Do you want to use nutrition and lifestyle changes to improve these and other conditions
- Would you like to learn more about healthy eating during life transitions such as adolescence, motherhood or menopause
- Do you feel unhappy about your weight and want to make long-term changes to your eating behavior and exercise regimen
- Do you worry about eating the right foods for good nutrition and longevity
- Do you or does someone in your family struggle with an eating disorder
- Are you suffering from food allergies or other food-related issues